Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Unorganized Blessings!

 Again, it has been a long time since I have been able to coupon. My book was so out of wack and I have not had the time or energy to sit down and put it together. After being about 2 months behind I finally was able to get my book together and had a very little amount of coupons to work with but  God let me have a good time anyway!

The gum I paid 98 cents for all six!

 The toothpaste which normally goes for around $3.50 or more I purchased for 48 cent each plus they came with a sample and $10 in coupons!! The tape was 39 cents each and the laminated pouches 34 cents.
I thank God so much for making my dollars stretch! This week the Sunday paper will have FOUR INSERTS! I can't wait to see what God is going to do next!!

No comments:

Post a Comment