Saturday, February 6, 2010

Got Coupons?

I had so much fun when I went shopping this week. Here is what I saved in total for the whole day. I saved $146 just in one day!! In the picture is what I got for FREE! The boxes represent "unmentionables". I didn't realize how modest I really am until I thought of posting a picture of them.



This is what I paid under .59 each for!




I shopped at Raley's where I do not normally shop because I thought I could not afford it. Here I got one of my greatest deals. The orignal price for one of there Bagel Bite are $9.49 each. They were on sale for $7.99. If you bought two and used their instore coupon the price went down to $5.49 each. Then I added my coupons taking $1 off each and brought the price down to $4.49 each! Praise the Lord for that one!!



My other great deal was done at Wal-mart. They marked their toys from Christmas down to $5 each. I got two My Little Pony toys, one orignally marked $16.88 and the other one was $10.88. I had a coupon for MLP B1G1 free. So I spent $2.50 for each one saving $22.76. My daughter's birthday is coming up at the end of the month and she loves MLP. This is just another Blessing from God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment