Monday, February 8, 2010

My trip to CVS


I had coupons for all but one item that I bought. The Pantne was on sale 2/$7.00 used MC -$2.00; The Venus Embrace razor $9.00 used MC -$2.00 plus MC for the Olay body wash($7.49)making it free with the purchase of the Venus Razor; Gillette body wash $4.00 used MC -$2.00. Dryer's Ice Cream $3.99. The sub total was $34.98. I gave her my coupons plus my $4.00 off a $20 purchase plus my $10 ECB I earned from my last shopping trip. That brought the total to .99 plus .96tx. Equaling $1.95! I earned $5 ECB's for my next trip because I spent $15 on P&G products. The ice cream was filler so I would go over and not waste my ECB's.

I have by no means arrived and this is only going on week four for even starting this couponing process but it sure is paying off. I thank God for his blessings yet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment