Sunday, October 10, 2010

CVS Fun!

The subtotal was $26.93
I went to Walmart and had coupons for the Gain dish soap $1 off (97cents each) I then purchased a candy bar (50 cents) so I could go over. Total including tax .68.
I went to CVS and scanned my card. I got a coupon for the Candy Corn (free) and spend $15 and save $5 off your order.
The Glade candles were $4.19 each, I had two coupons for B1G1 free plus $1.50 off when you buy two.
The Dawn soap was on sale for 97 cents. I used my $1 off coupons on them.
The female things ($1.49 each) I had a $1 off.
The Sierra Mist $1.49 no coupon :( but it was for my sicky son so I have to take care of him :)
Total at CVS OOP including tax $1.91!!
Thank you God for allowing me to find these good actually GREAT deals!!

2 comments:

  1. YEAH!!! Way to go, thanks now I know where to go and what coupons to use .... haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so the son got the soda... who gets the candy bar?

    Nice shopping, I am blessed to have a wife who can make the $$ stretch!

    ReplyDelete