Monday, October 4, 2010

How much can $1 buy you today?



I stopped at Smith's where I can usually find the Mentos Gum for $1 (normal price is anywhere from $1 to $1.39) and sure enough they were a $1! I had a coupons (eight of them really) from Sunday's paper (10/3). I picked up the gum for free!!. The cookies were normally on sale for $2.39 and they were on sale for $1. I used a coupon from Sunday's paper and saved $1 on two making them .50 each! I thank God for such good deals!!


I had a coupon for buy one milk and bag of cookies and get one bag of cookies free. I used with that coupon two coupons for $1 off a bag of cookies. Plus I downloaded coupons onto my smith's card and got another $1 off two bags of cookies. I had a coupon for $1.50 off the Sweet Moments candy. Also another $1 off downloaded onto my card. I saved $9.56 and spent $2.56!



I scanned my card at CVS. They gave me 6 coupons. One was for $1 off two Aussie products. I had 2/$1 off coupons. Plus the gave me $1.50 in CVS bucks called ECB's. When all the coupons were scanned they ended up taking an extra $1 off and I only paid .85 including tax for both! I saved over $8.00!!

I also purchased a Bounce Bar for the dryer for .79!

I really get a high off of finding these deals. It is fun to see God still go beyond what I plan for. I am very thankful to God I am addicted to this and not gambling or something!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE DEALS like this.! today I went to albertsons and got 94 items for 61.00! and that included 2 bags coffee and a bunch of air frenshener!
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete