Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Lord Giveth

The Lord Giveth



This is our Precious Annabelle. Four years ago my mother's husband Ray bought her for me from their neighbor's. She was the cutest flea infested dog that I had ever seen. When we brought her to Reno we could hold her in one hand. She was all fur (and fleas!). We got her all cleaned up and gave her medicine to get rid of her fleas. She was so adorable. She did not know what to make of our chickens and she quickly learned that they were not going to take being chased around the backyard by this little dog. Soon they learned to live in harmony together.
Things changed in our household and when I was gone she was not taken care of very well. I removed her from her home. Tony and Kathy Cook who own Wee Paws in Reno graceously have been taking of care of Annabelle for the past year. They have taken care of her for me at no charge. They have been so wonderful to get her up to date on shots and groom her. They have been such a blessing to me. I do not know what I would have done without them.


The Lord taketh away



We are very sad to have to pass our Precious Annabelle on to her new home. We know it is the right thing to do, but it does not make this choice any easier for us. She is part of our family and it tears us up having to do this. God knows that it is all for the best. Especially for Annabelle who needs a true home to be loved on and spoiled. We took her to the park and took tons of pictures. It was a good time of chasing her and playing with her. We will miss her dearly!

Blessed by the name of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment