Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Bible in 90 Days Final Comments


What an experience this was to be apart of. I have not blogged my way through the Bible before and I gained so much from this read through. I was able to complete this read through in 85 days. Once I was getting closer to the end it was hard to just read one day at a time.

It was also done at a really good time in my life. This 90 day read through kept my focus on what was important and I was not easily distracted.

I thank God for preserving his word in the King James Bible.

I am very grateful I did this. It was well worth it for me. If you have not read your bible from cover to cover you should try it at least once in a year. If you are up to the challenge you could try it in less time. It is all good and you will learn so much.

1 comment:

  1. This is very awesome, I have enjoyed reading what you received from God in his word on your read through.

    I hope it does encourage others as well.

    ReplyDelete