Thursday, May 10, 2012

THE END



          The start of every semester of school is fresh and exciting. It is filled with dreams and hopes of wonderful things to learn. Meeting new teachers and rekindling friendships are just the icing on the cake of all that happens when going to school. But by the time the semester comes to an end there is this desperation to complete assignments and cram for exams. The undying urge to get these courses over with and run from the responsibility, at least until the next semester begins.

          My experience with school is no exception. I have now completed two semesters of school then I am headed into the summer semester with one class, which is required to continue my employment at the college. I have enjoyed every semester at the beginning, and then I cannot wait until it is over. Now I have about 6 weeks to “recover” until my summer class begins.

          I am very excited to see what God has in store for me. I do not know what the future holds but I know God is here with me and guiding me to where he wants me. That makes me feel stable and secure especially when things are very insecure and unstable around me.


For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.

2 Timothy 1:12

         It is like a quiet confidence that things are going to be ok. I say quiet because life at times can get so loud I do not feel like things will be ok, but that things may be a mess forever. But then I remember whose child I am and who is really in control. My emotions fall back into place and I find the peace again that was there but concealed by the noise of the chaos of this world.

          So now I will rest and do some catch up things around the house and enjoy my break until school starts again. I am truly blessed.

1 comment: