Saturday, September 15, 2012

Done With Sin - Day 55


Jeremiah 10 :14 - Jeremiah 23:8

 
          I am really starting to get a sense of God's hatred for sin.
 
"Therefore thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will bring evil upon them, which they shall not be able to escape; and though they shall cry unto me, I will not hearken unto them." Jeremiah 11:11
 
          I am also seeing his wrath and anger.
 
"But if they will not obey, I will utterly pluck up and destroy that nation, saith the Lord." Jeremiah 12:17
 
 
          God wants to do them good but they do not know the God that is speaking to them.
 
"Therefore, behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause them to know mine hand and my might; and they shall know that my name is The Lord." Jeremiah 16:21
 
          I have areas in my life that I have not surrendered to the Lord. I know I do not have his wrath to detour me. Though the consequences of life keep me somewhat in line. I need to trust God and give all my life to him. Am I done with sin yet? 
          
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment