Saturday, September 1, 2012

Seek God - Day 41


Psalm 45:15 - Psalm 69:21
 
          David seems to be distressed in the section of reading with his enemies, with Saul, and with his own sin.
 
 
"Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice." Ps. 51:8
 
           David keeps seeking the Lord. He knows that as long as God is with him he will get through these trials.
 
 
"Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast." Ps. 57:1
 
 
          Whether I have troubles or someone is out to see me hurt or even if it is because of my own sin, I need to learn from David and keep seeking God.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment