Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I Am He - Day 52


Isaiah 41:19 - Isaiah 52:12
 
          God keeps telling us over and over again.
 
"Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me." Isaiah 43:10
 
 
"Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God." Isaiah 44:6
 
 
"I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:" Isaiah 45:5
 
 
"Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me," Isaiah 46:9
 
 
"Therefore hear now this, thou that art given to pleasures, that dwellest carelessly, that sayest in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me; I shall not sit as a widow, neither shall I know the loss of children:" Isaiah 47:8
 
 
"Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I."
Isaiah 52:6
 
 
          I need to remember who I serve and who has my hand. Who knows my future and can guide my steps. I need to learn of the God that I serve.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment