Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Half Way - Day 45

 
Psalm 135:1 - Proverbs 6:35
 
          Finishing the Psalms was full of praising the Lord and giving thanks to him. We serve such a great and mighty God.
 
Psalm 150
 
Praise ye the Lord. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.
 Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.
 Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.
Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.
 Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.
 Let every thing that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord.
 
          Proverbs is a book of wisdom. How to get it and realize its value.
 
 
"Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding." Proverbs 4:7
 
          This journey through the Bible has been incredible. I always read something (a lot of things) new that I did not see before when reading the Bible. I was hesitant to start this but I am so glad I did. Reading the Bible this rapidly gives me an over view of what is going on in the Bible but also I get precious nuggets that relate to experiences that are going on in my life. The King James Bible is a living book. I am looking forward to the second half of this 90 day read through.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment