Thursday, September 13, 2012

God's Word - Day 53

 
Isaiah 52:13 - Isaiah 66:18
 
          I work in the area of customer service. I speak with people on the phone and also in person. I am mostly explaining to my customers their responsibilities concerning government aid. For the most part, my customers use as their excuse for their lack of responsibility is that no one told them. They would have have done this or that but no one told them. My words and my co-worker's words go out void.
 
"So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." Isaiah 55:11
 
 
          That is not so when God speaks. His word accomplishes just what it was set out to do. That is how mighty our God is and we just can not wrap our brain around that kind of power and control. I know I do not comprehend it. I am so glad that God is in charge. I am glad he gets his way. I am glad on am on his side.

No comments:

Post a Comment