Monday, July 30, 2012

There is a Difference - Day 8



Leviticus 1:1-Leviticus 14:32



"For I am the Lord that bringeth you up out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: ye shall therefore be holy, for I am holy." Leviticus 11:45

         
             There is a difference between the clean and the unclean. There is a difference between holy and unholy. Once we allow uncleanliness, it is all unclean.

         We cannot be holy if we allow a little sin into our lives. We cannot separate from the world if we are still playing around in the world.

          There is a difference between a Christian and an unbeliever. There is a difference between someone who is on fire for the things of the Lord and someone who is just playing around with their Christianity.

          I learned that there needs to be a difference between me and the world. If I do not see one than I need to change what I am doing.











No comments:

Post a Comment