Monday, July 23, 2012

Trust Day 1

Genesis 1:1- 16:16


          God was blessing Abram so much that there was not enough room for Abram and Lot to live in the same area anymore. So Abram gave Lot the choice to pick the area where he would like to live. Well, Lot chose the best of the land and Abram would get the land that God would bless.

           In Chapter 15, after being led out of Haran, misleading a king, separating from Lot, battling with kings and then rescuing Lot; Abram is getting a serious talking to by God.

"After these things the word of the Lord came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not Abram: I am thy Shield and thy exceeding great reward." Genesis 15:1 KJV

          Then God told him again of his plans. Some where good and some of the plans were not so good. But Abram believed God.

"And he believed in the Lord; and he counted it to him for righteousness." Genesis 15:6 KJV


          What I learned is that I need to trust God's word. I may not understand all that God is showing me or what he is bringing me through. I need to realize that God knows what He is doing and keep following Him.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment