Monday, September 6, 2010

Chastening ~ Day 64

Today's reading Daniel 9:1 - Hosea 13:6

"Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up." Hosea 6:1 KJB

The Lord loved Israel so much that he was doing everything to get them back. they wanted other gods, they wanted their own king. They were never satisfied. In this verse it shows us that he even tore them and smittened them. That he will also heal them and bind them up. God will come after his children. He will not forsake them even in their sin.

My sin does not please God and he will use measures to make my life unpleasant until I turn to him again. When I sin I need to get back with God.
Thank you Lord for showing me by your word that you love me more than I can even understand. Help me to get right with you quickly when I fall away.


1 comment:

  1. Keep it up! I am so proud of you for posting your daily observations! :)

    ReplyDelete