Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A New Life ~ Day 86

Today's reading James 3:13 - III John 14

HAVE A LITTLE TALK WITH JESUS (Cleavant Derricks)

I once was lost in sin but Jesus took me in
And then a little light from heaven filled my soul
It bathed my heart in love and it wrote my name above
And just a little talk with my Jesus made me whole

(Chorus)
Have a little talk with Jesus tell him all about our troubles
Hear our fainted cry answer by and by
Feel a little prayer wheel turning know a little fire is burning
Find a little talk with Jesus makes it right

Sometimes my path grows drear without a ray of cheer
And then a cloud of doubt may hide the day
The mists of sin may rise and hide the starry skies
But just a little talk with Jesus clears the way

I may have doubts and fears my eyes be filled with tears
But Jesus is a friend who watches day and night
I go to him in prayer he knows my every care
And just a little talk with my Jesus makes it right

We have a new life, a second chance when we ask Jesus to come into our hearts and forgive us for our sins. That is such great news. We are not in bondage any more. We are free to live for Christ. Thank you God!

No comments:

Post a Comment