Monday, September 27, 2010

Expect the Unexpected ~ Day 77

Today's reading John 15:18 - Acts 6:7

"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." John 16:33 KJB

Jesus came to earth and he had a plan. He lived on this earth as a human but people did not hear him that way or see him that way. In this verse, Jesus told us to expect tribulation but then to expect the unexpected because he had overcome the world.

John 17:9 says we may have expected Jesus to pray but did we expect him to pray for us? Jesus was expected to come as the messiah but he was not expected to come as our friend.

It seems to me when it comes to what God is going to do in my life I need to expect the unexpected.


No comments:

Post a Comment