Monday, September 27, 2010

People Skills ~ Day 81


Today's reading Romans 15:1 - I Corinthians 14:40

"We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves." Romans 15:1 KJB

We are to bear the infirmities our friends have. Help them through while showing them Jesus. Whether they need to get saved or back into fellowship with God.

We are not to be puffed up. We are to guide others toward Christ. Let God judge them when it is time, then everyone will praise the Lord (I Corn. 4: 4-5 KJB)

It is all about working well with others. How to lead some one to Christ for salvation is the main focus for all that we do. Is what I am doing or how I am treating someone, is that going to draw them closer to Christ or keep them away? I want God to use my life to draw others toward him.

No comments:

Post a Comment