Monday, September 13, 2010

Offenses ~ Day 70


Today's reading Matthew 16:1 - 26:56

"But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea." Matt. 18:6 KJB

Jesus did not go out of his way to offend people. In the case of Matt. 17:27 Jesus found a coin and paid the tax. Jesus tells us in Matt. 18:7 that offenses will come but woe unto the person by whom those offenses come. Basically you do not want to be the one offending people.

When it comes to defending children and God's house he did not care who he offended. Those were precious things to him.

I need to choose my battles wisely and make sure I am a good example for my kids on when it is time to fight and when it is not our time to fight. I need to make sure I do not offend the things that are precious to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment