Sunday, September 5, 2010

Steadfast ~ Day 63

Today's reading Ezekiel 47:13 - Daniel 8:27

"So this Daniel prospered in the reign of Darius, and in the reign of Cyrus the Persian." Daniel 6 :28 KJB

Daniel was taken captive and brought to a strange land with strange customs. The king at the time was Nebuchadnezzar. Then the king was Belshazzar, then it was Darius and then Cyrus. No matter if the law stated to worship God or not Daniel just kept doing what he knew God wanted him to do. He was steadfast in his belief.

I am at a new church. The important things are the same as my former church but some of the preferences about godly living are different. Am I going to change how I live because it is no longer required of me by man or am I going to do what I know God would have me to do in my life?

Like Daniel, I want to follow the Lord God Jehovah no matter what man may say. I want to be steadfast like Daniel.

No comments:

Post a Comment