Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Be Ye Mindful - Day 30


I Chronicles 10:1 - I Chronicles 23:32

          The Bible tells us why Saul died.

"So Saul died for his transgression which he committed against the Lord, even against the word of the Lord, which he kept not, and also for asking counsel of one that had a familiar spirit, to enquire of it;
And enquired not of the Lord: therefore he slew him, and turned the kingdom unto David the son of Jesse." I Chr. 10:13-14



           David became king and God blessed him.

"So David waxed greater and greater: for the Lord of hosts was with him." I Chr. 11:9

          Even when things are going good we need to keep doing the right things.

"Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations;" I Chr. 16:15


          No one is above sin. I will never be perfect until I get to heaven. As I live my life I need to stay close to God and be gracious to others.






No comments:

Post a Comment