Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Lots of Words, Little Wisdom - Day 38

 
Job 25:1 - Job 41:34
 
          God allowed a lot of evil to happen to Job. It made Job look back on his life and see how things used  to be.
 

"Oh that I were as in months past, as in the days when God preserved me;" Job 29:2
 
Compared to how things are going now in his life.
 
"But now they that are younger than I have me in derision, whose fathers I would have disdained to have set with the dogs of my flock." Job 30:1

          But God knows Job.

"Let me be weighed in an even balance that God may know mine integrity." Job 31:6
 
          God knows what he is doing in my life and in the life of my friends. As we all face difficult times, I need to be a comfort to my friends. Possibly just by being there for them and being silent.










No comments:

Post a Comment