Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Ambassador- Day 10



Leviticus 26:27-Numbers 8:14

"Speak unto the children of Israel, When a man or woman shall commit any sin that men commit, to do a trespass against the Lord, and that person be guilty;" Numbers 5:6

          When we sin, we are not just sinning against ourselves, we are sinning against the Lord. When we do wrong it makes our Lord look bad.

"And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel, and I will bless them."  Numbers 6:27


          We represent God; consequently, that can be a blessing that we can use to help others accept the gospel of Jesus Christ, or by our sin, that action can bring shame which may cause the unbelieving to not trust in Christ as their Saviour.

          I have learned that my actions come with a cost. The lost world is watching me, so I need to be a good ambassador for the Lord because his name is upon my life.













1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting your observations over on MomsToolbox. :) Keep up the reading. :)

    ReplyDelete