Thursday, August 23, 2012

This was of God - Day 32


II Chronicles 7:11- II Chronicles 23:15
 
 
          After Solomon dies, his son Rehoboam becomes king. Rehoboam gets advise from wise men about how to treat the people. Then he gets advise from his peers on how he should treat the people. He takes the advise of his peers and treats the people harshly and with a heavy burden. Consequently, this was all part of God's plan.
 
"So the king hearkened not unto the people: for the cause was of God, that the Lord might perform his word, which he spake by the hand of Ahijah the Shilonite to Jeroboam the son of Nebat."
II Chr. 10:15
 
 
          When I think of God's plan for my life I think of all the good things. Good health, successful business, and the kids doing well in school.
 
          I must say that when things are going horribly wrong my first thought is not how this might be fulfilling God's word in my life.
 
          God's plan does not always make sense but as long as it is His plan, I know I am in good hands.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment