Thursday, July 8, 2010

Something Great~~ Day 4

Today's reading Genesis 40:12-Genesis 50:26

And God sent me before you to preserve you a posterity in the earth, and to save your lives by a great deliverance. Genesis 45:7 KJB

Joseph knew God was using him to do something great. He prepared himself over the years for whatever God had in mind for him. When that moment came he was ready. Whether it was for organizing a country to support the world during a seven year famine or forgiving his brothers for selling him off to strangers when he was kid.
What if I grasped that in my life that God had something great for me to do? Then I should be preparing my heart for forgiveness for past wrongs done to me by letting go of anger and bitterness. I want to be ready for whatever God has planned for me.

1 comment:

  1. hey, just stopping by to say hi! I'm a coupon-er too! That was fun to see!!!!

    ReplyDelete