Saturday, August 14, 2010

Cha-Ching!


"Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits even the God of our Salvation. Selah." Psalms 68:19

I had a wonderfully blessed day. The Lord started me out with this verse today. I should have known he had something up his sleeve! That is assuming, of course, that He has sleeves.

Anyway, I had coupons for the two 6lb bags of dog food which made them FREE! Yeah! Actually everything pictured above was free! Very wonderful!

It is unbelievable how little I spent on these things in this picture. I purchased 13 boxes of cereal. That alone makes the deal even more incredible. I paid 50 cents each for the five boxes of cereal, the SunnD's and the pink drink. Over all, I paid $11.03 for EVERYTHING!

My daughter Emily kept singing this song today:

Ain't God good,
to give us so many blessings,
Undeserving,
that's what we are.
We ought to thank Him
love and praise Him
a little more today
a whole lot more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment