Friday, August 20, 2010

Learn ~ Day 47

Today's reading Proverbs 20:22 - Ecclesiastes 2:26

"Then I saw, and considered it well: I looked upon it, and received instruction." Proverbs 24:32 KJB

All the verses about wisdom can teach us so much. We can also learn from others who have not done so well. Proverbs 24:30-31, speaks of a slothful man whose vineyard is all over grown and ruined. Vs. 32 says how when another person saw it, that person learned from this bad example and decided not to follow in his foot steps.

You do not have to figure it out for yourself to do bad or even to do good, for that matter. You can look at other people's lives and learn from them and make the choice for yourself.

When raising children, for example, I watched other families and when I saw something I liked I found out how they got those results and I did the same thing. When I saw something I did not like I watched and figured out how they got those results and then tried to avoid that in my life.

This life really has come with an instruction manual. It is your King James Bible. Read it and learn so much of what God has for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment