Friday, August 27, 2010

Glory ~ Day 54

Today's reading Isaiah 66:19 - Jeremiah 10:13

"Thus saith the LORD, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches:" Jeremiah 9:23 KJB

There is a focus we should have and it is not suppose to be in this world. It is suppose to be in the things of God.

As a wife and mother I see the different responsibilities that I have pulling me in different directions. I really need to keep God first and then let everything else fall into place.

"But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD." Jeremiah 9:24 KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment