Friday, August 13, 2010

God Is In Control ~ Day 40

Today's reading Psalms 25:1 - 45:14

"But I am poor and needy; yet the Lord thinketh upon me." Palms 40:17 KJB

There are different men writing the psalms at the point. Psalms 25-40 are written by David. He was pleading a lot for deliverance from his enemies. He did not want them to have the last laugh on his life. David spoke about betrayal from men he once thought of as friends (41:9). He wants the wicked punished. He also saw how frail he was (39:4). If the Lord did not deliver him he was going to be in trouble.

The song, I Need Thee, comes to my mind. I am lost with out God. I need to rely on the Lord for everything. I need to allow God to work in my life when others do me wrong, let God take care of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment