Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Just Do It! ~ Day 31


Today's reading I Chronicles 21:1 - II Chronicles 7:10

"and do it." I Chr. 28:20 KJB

King David passed down the task of building the Lord's temple to his son Solomon. That was God's will for Solomon. David was encouraging Solomon not to be afraid of this daunting project and he said just do it. Yes, it will be hard and long and you may loose courage at times but just do it.

I guess I needed that pep talk also. I have some challenges going on and I am scared and insecure about them. I really feel God is using this reading today to encourage me to just do it.

I love reading my Bible, if for no other reason (and there are many), that God uses His Living Word to touch my life as I live it today. Thank you, Lord!

I will do it!

P.S. II Chr. 3:17 One of the pillars in the temple is named Boaz. I found that very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment