Friday, August 6, 2010

Justice ~ Day 33

Today's reading II Chronicles 23:16 - II Chronicles 35:15

"The Lord is able to give thee much more than this." II Chr. 25:9 KJB

King Amaziah had invested money in the army of Israel but the man of God told King Amaziah not to go to battle. King Amaziah was worried about the money he would lose by not going into battle. he wanted to make everything equal but the man of God assured him that God was able to give him much than this.

How many times do I want to make sure I get my fair share. I want everything equal or I want my rights. If I look to my heavenly Father, he will take care of me just fine and in his timing. Besides if I got what I really deserved I would be on my way to hell. Thank you God for NOT making things equal!

No comments:

Post a Comment