Monday, August 9, 2010

Correction ~ Day 36

Today's reading Nehemiah 13:15 - Job 7:21

" Behold happy is the man whom God correcteth. " Job 5:17 KJB

A lot has been going on in my life about disciplining children. How the children can become in charge of the home and when it is mandatory they submit to authority they act out with frustration and anger because they are not used to submitting themselves to any one.

Here the Bible says,"happy is the man whom God correcteth" Happy? Children or adults, for that matter, who are rebellious will not see correction for their benefit. I need to keep my heart soft to my authority especially God so I will know he is looking out for me. That correction is for my good.

1 comment:

  1. You're right.. correction is NOT fun (for the corrected or correcter) but in the end, it really does bring ultimate joy in obedience.

    ReplyDelete